Margaritaville Resort in Gatlinburg Now Open!
The highly anticipated Margaritaville Resort in Gatlinburg is now open! This is perfect timing for the extremely popular 4th of July Midnight Parade downtown. The location of the new Margaritaville Resort hotel is fantastic as it is located within walking distance to the Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies as well as the best shops, restaurants, and attractions in downtown Gatlinburg. Next summer, Blake Shelton’s new Ole Red bar & restaurant will open directly in front of the hotel as well providing even more dining and entertainment options within a very short walk.
Gatlinburg Margaritaville Resort Amenities
The Margaritaville Resort in Gatlinburg features a full-service spa, meeting spaces for groups, suites, in-room dining, and so much more. It is among the nicest and well-accommodated hotels in Gatlinburg, TN. Below is a list of the amenities that Margaritaville Resort in Gatlinburg offers.
- Downtown Riverfront Location
- Walking Distance to Attractions, Shopping and Dining
- Indoor Pool
- Hot Tub
- Expansive Outdoor Pool Area with Waterslide
- Covered Terrace with Fireplace
- St. Somewhere Spa (Full-Service Spa)
- Changes in Latitudes Lobby Bar, LandShark Bar & Grill, Joe Merchant’s Coffee & Provisions, In-Room Dining
- Variety of Suites Including Family Suites and One and Two Bedroom Suites
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Guest Laundry
- On the Trolley Line
The Gatlinburg Margaritaville Resort & Spa also features an expansive outdoor pool are with a waterslide that people of all ages will love. They also have an indoor pool, which is perfect for rainy days or colder times of the year!
To see more photos, rates, and to make reservations visit their official website at:
Margaritaville Resort Gatlinburg
Gatlinburg, TN 37738